Thursday, May 28, 2009

Painted Face

Some odd days ago, John wanted me to paint his face like they did on America's Next Top Model. I did that, as evident by my Maya Angelou photograph. But also on that day, we painted up my face too just for the hell of it. After taking photos of each other, I wanted to take some of myself in my own style of photography since John and I have very different views.
Today I thought, these look kind of plain on their own, so I wanted to spice things up a bit and photoshop them. Lots of experimenting with different things and brushes and layers and all those other good things.
I think I managed to hit every season but spring haha.








-Princesse

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are great experiments with Photoshop. It is interesting how you can change ourself. :-)